Sunday, January 14, 2024

What makes an engaging blog post!

 Hello everyone! 

This is my first experience as a blogger! 

I will share my own perspectives and experiences, and learn about those of everyone else in this class. I enjoy reading a great blog post that has good information, creativity, and uniqueness. 

I always look for relevant information that will help me continue my learning journey and contribute to my professional development. I look for facts that are cited and linked to credible sources. 

Engaging blog posts have catchy titles that gain readers' attention and communicate the information they need. According to Optinmonster, blog titles with 6-13 words attract the highest traffic. Readers want to arrive at an article and immediately find the solution to their problem or steps to complete a task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebook - Tech Tools - ThingLink

  Our Ebook turned out great! Thank you everyone for your great work and for all the technology tools you brought to our attention. There a...