Wednesday, January 31, 2024

EduEase - A Free AI Quiz from Any PDF

EduEase is a Free AI Tool

EduEase.ai is a great technology tool for teachers to avoid paperwork, lesson plans, to make classes more engaging and to save time.

EduEase is a tech tool that creates a multiple-choice quiz by uploading the PDF, in few minutes. Teachers can get an interactive quiz that can be given to students online.

The AI does most of the work, but teachers can make slight changes to the questions or add in a few of their own.

When the quiz is ready, teachers can share the link with students through LMS, send it via email, or other ways used to communicate with their class. By using the preview option, teachers can see what their students will experience beforehand.

Pros and Cons

Cons - The quizzes are multiple-choice only, which isn't everyone's favorite. In addition, students could find many ways to cheat.

Pros - it is massive time-saver, it is super easy to use, and it’s free. It’s perfect for those quick, low-stakes quizzes teachers want to add to the course without spending to much time.

To see how it works, access the following link: https://youtu.be/_LlraJxSQU4?si=vj0JHhU0R8ieGVHI, to watch Richard Byrne of Practical Ed Tech. 

While reading about technology tools, I found EduEase - A Free AI Quiz from Any PDF by Richard Byrne, which is I believe another great technology tool for teachers to use.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Geni,

    I have never used EduEase but I am excited to give it a shot thanks to your blog I will have to give it a shot! I saw that you mentioned it can only do multiple choice, I was wondering if you could more than four answers. I have some questions that require up to ten possible answers for it to work properly. If you know of any other tools feel free to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brand,
    I recently found about the EduEase and have never used it. I watched the video and it seems pretty easy to use. You can try and see if will generate more than four questions. I will share any other technology tools that will find going through the blogs. Since I could not post a comment on your previous blog post, I want to add that you did a great job! Really liked how you designed the page and added photos to make the blog more inviting and easy to go through. Not sure what I am doing wrong, because I was able to reply to few other blog posts. Thank you for your comment.
    Best regards,
    Geni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ineg,
    This seems like a good tool for teachers to easily create a multiple choice quiz to test student's knowledge, however, I wonder because it is AI created how the "wrong multiple choice" answers look like. AI tends to have patterns of work choices and this can be problematic as student are so savvy these days and can figure out the patterns. I do like the approach that you can use these to do interactive quizzes to help learners establish a strong foundation of the material being taught.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ineg. This is a great tool for teaching; although there are some pros and cons to multiple-choice questions, I still think it's a great teaching tool. I've always liked multiple-choice questions because, regardless of what people say, they help the learner. I also think that multiple-choice questions help the learner identify the differences between the options. Great job on your post and providing visuals and links!

    ReplyDelete

Ebook - Tech Tools - ThingLink

  Our Ebook turned out great! Thank you everyone for your great work and for all the technology tools you brought to our attention. There a...